(THE BEST) Vegan Banana Bread
2 C. Flour
1 C. White sugar
1/2 C. Brown sugar
3 Tbs. Ground flax (+6 Tbs. water)
1 tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Cinnamon
3 Ripe bananas
1/2 cup Little Jasmine© Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla
1. In a small bowl, combine flaxseed and water, mix together until well combined and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. mix well.
3. In a medium bowl, mash up bananas with a fork. mix in coconut oil, vanilla & flax “egg”
4. Pour the banana mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients & mix together well.
5. Fill a parchment lined pan and bake at 350˚ for 55-65 minutes.