Turmeric Tofu Scramble
•3 Tbs. Little Jasmine™ Coconut Oil
•1 Package firm tofu (pressed)
•1/4 Onion (chopped)
•10 Cherry tomatoes (sliced)
•1/4 C. nutritional yeast
•1/2 C. vegan cheese
•1 tsp. turmeric
•1 tsp. salt (or to taste)
•1 tsp. pepper (or to taste)
1. Wrap tofu tightly in a towel and put heavy cutting board on top (or add a couple books) so the tofu's liquid is pressed mostly out. Let it press for about 15 minutes.
2. Heat Little Jasmine™ Coconut oil over medium heat and put it onion once it gets hot.
3. Once you can smell the onion and it is somewhat translucent, crumble the tofu into the pan.
4. Add nutritional yeast, turmeric, salt and pepper and stir until ingredients come together.
5. Add cherry tomatoes and vegan cheese, stir and cover until tomatoes are soft and cheese is melted.
•Red Chili Flakes
•ANY OF YOUR FAVORITE VEGGIES OR SPICES