Vegan Tea Jello
Easy to make, perfect for hot weather!
Want flavorful fruit tea jello but too lazy to make fruit tea?
Serving size: 1
To make 2 servings, use 1 entire bottle and double the sugar powder~
Agar Powder (use 1.5 teaspoons for 250ml)
1 bottle of Little Jasmine White Peach Black Tea OR 1
bottle of Little Jasmine Lychee Oolong Tea
1. Pour 250 ml into tea into a measuring up
2. Transfer the tea into a small sauce pan
3. Add the agar powder (1.5 tsp) and sugar (optional)
4. Bring it to a boil and stir constantly.
5. Pour it into desired mold or container
6. Set it aside to cool and refrigerate it for 2+ hours
To make 2 servings, use the entire bottle and add double the agar powder!
Here's the recipe in video format!
If you decided to recreate our recipe, please share us your results and tag us!