Maki Veggie Rolls
Updated: Jun 25, 2019
•4 Little Jasmine Organic Seaweed sheets
•1 Cucumber, sliced
•2 Carrots, julienne
•1 Avocado, sliced
•1 Small red bell pepper, julienned
•2 radishes, julienned
•2 cups sushi rice
•2 Tbs. Tamari (gluten free option) or your favorite soy sauce
•2 Tbs. Apple cider vinegar
•1/4 Tsp. Cayenne or to taste
1. Cook sushi rice and set aside.
2. Slice avocado into thin slices.
3. Cut cucumber in half and de-seed. Then slice thinly.
4. Julienne carrots, bell pepper, an radishes.
5. Cover a bamboo mat in saran wrap. Then lay a sheet of seaweed, shiny side down.
6. Working with wet hands, spread 1/2 cup rice on seaweed.
7. Place 1/4 of the veggies in the center of the sheet.
8. Roll sushi, pressing tightly from the bottom.
9. Seal at the top then slice roll with a sharp serrated knife.
10. Repeat with remaining sheets and vegetables.
Serve with sauce.