White Peach Tea w/ Soju
Updated: Apr 7
- Little Jasmine white Peach Black Tea
- Ice cubes
- Soju of your choice
- Mint leaf
- Sliced peaches (optional)
What is Soju?
Soju is a clear, colorless distilled alcoholic beverage of Korean origin. It is usually consumed neat, and its alcohol content varies from about 12.9% to 53% alcohol by volume. Most brands of soju are made in South Korea.
- Add 8 ounces of Little Jasmine White Peach Black tea into a glass cup of ice.
- Add 3 ounces (2 shots) of Soju into the tea.
- Stir until incorporated and add peaches (optional)
- Top the beverage with mint leaves and enjoy!
Where to buy:
Our teas are available in-store in selected:
Albertsons, Vons, 99 Ranch market, H Mart, Pavilion, Safeways, Uwajimaya, and Nijiya.
Our website: www.littlejasminefood.com, Amahttps://www.amazon.com/Little-Jasmine-Non-GMO-Preservatives-Free-bottles/dp/B087435535/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1UH6SYVQ461H7&keywords=little+jasmine+white+peach+black+tea&qid=1648080124&sprefix=little+jasmine+%2Caps%2C148&sr=8-2zon, Sayweee (Weee!!).